The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday March 14, 2006 at 14:03
Springs
May 2002
ceid,

They are like 45 mins from my house. I am over in Rockville and Xperinet is over in Baltimore. Proximity alone makes me want to just drop in on them and see if I can get my boss to pick up the line... but alas our customers have money but they hold on to it real tight!

My old job they would have carried that line. But the current guy is much more of a 1/2 days per job and those people ain't buying no 20 grand dvd server.

But I was thinking over the changer thing the other day buck for buck.

Using myself as a base line...
I HAVE A LOT OF DVDS!
But not only that I am a big fan of some TV shows... Lets take for example my dorky need to watch Star Trek TNG. I have all 7 seasons

Each season has 7 discs in it
I watch 24 Religiously... 4 seasons with 6 discs
I was addicted to Farscape 4 seasons with like 8 discs per season
House you say. 1 season on DVD and you know I will be there the day I can get season 2.
Battlestar Galactica. Orginal and hte current... if its on DVD I have it.

I WOULD NEED THE BIGGEST MOST EXPENSIVE HARD DRIVE TO STORE MY STUFF. (In ISOs that is)

Things I would have got if I only had had the money.

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP PARTS OF MY ANATOMY if I ever could have gotten the NHT 3.3s I drooled over for years. Now that I am established and can actually afford them... GONE! My T6s just ain't 3.3s :( I had 2.9s but they were changing to the Evo series and my boss... errr lets not reopen that wound.

Its funny thou... when I used to work with the stuff I wanted I couldn't afford it. Now I work with stuff I can afford I don't want it!
:)

DAMN THIS MAKING A LIVING THING!

Hosting Services by ipHouse