The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday June 21, 2005 at 19:55
NuVision Mike
Long Time Member
September 2004
Well, I have been waiting to post my opinion in an attempt to settle down and not say anything irrational. Here have been my experiences to date. Our first order of product took almost 8 weeks longer to get together than it was supposed to. Even when it did come together I had to obtain the keypads from 3 different sources, one of which was another dealer who kept getting repeat shipments and had an extra. 3 weeks after the installation was complete the MRC88 blew up and needed to be replaced. Due to the fact that there was a 3 weeks backlog for a new unit I accepted a refurb to get my client up and running. The unit was supposed to ship out on the 13th after it had been tested and loaded up with new firm ware. The unit finally shipped out on the 15th and came 2nd day so it could be installed in my clients home yesterday. Well, the unit is now installed but requires another service trip as it was not set up correctly when it was being "checked" by Xantech. Also, one of the keypads that I created a miracle to get is also DOA. What I haven't mentioned is the extensive amount of time that has been spent on hold to try to reach the Tech Support department. 2 times these calls have been made while at the clients home while trying to troubleshoot the two bad systems and in both occasions return phone calls were received hours after we left the clients home. If I am having this hard of a time with a simple system I can only imagine the issues that will arise when I try to program the 2 SPLCD panels that I have. The last thing, and I find this to be really funny, I call to speak with the National Sales Mgr. as I have spoken with him recently and needed some additional info. The lady that answers the phone asks me, "do you know his extension?"! If you don't know how to get to your NSM you shouldn't answer the phone IMO.

I realize that my situation may be an isolated incident and it is possible they may provide good service but if anyone wants to share their experiences with me off of the board I would appreciate it as we were looking to install quite a bit of the gear in our showroom but I am questioning if that is the right thing to do at this time.
with all do respect... i had no idea that you had an experimental surgery to have your balls removed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse