Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Thursday June 8, 2006 at 12:11
rhm9
Founding Member
December 2001
CJ...

You bring up an excellent point. While I don't believe the above customer is "innocent" the other one may be... he's a 35 year Boeing guy whos never been on the business ownership side and might not have thought it through. i do always look at both sides before spewing off my mouth... thats why I posted here... mainly looking for what you'd say to the customer just to let him know diplomatically that this was not OK. Inside I may be fuming but it may not be a direct "f--k You Roland". I may add some language to the contract saying "client shall not ask employees of my company to perform the type of work on this contract outside of the relationship with the company or bring it up in the beginning... I don't know.

I guess this is what Impaqt and Q mean... that as long as you employees are on the straight and narrow this really doesn't go anywhere else. This is a good place to vent though and if something pisses me off... like this definitely does... then the relative anonimity provided here is a good place to let it spew.

I still pose the question... if you are the owner and this gets back to you... whats the nicest way to say it to the client... or is your vote not to say anything at all. Keep in mind there's still money owed so walking away is not the best option.

Hosting Services by ipHouse