The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Saturday April 28, 2007 at 19:42
Conundrum
Long Time Member
February 2005
Some may recall my fairly recent post "is Netstreams ready for primetime?". The responses (good and bad) I got were very helpful and we decided to sign up as a dealer. I was planning to report back after two projects were complete, but that will be a few months. In the meantime, I set up our store demo system. I will say that I was impressed by several things so far.

- I was able to get the system up and running in few hours-including wiring, and
configuration.
- Kevin (the President) called me to see how things were going. In 17 years I can't recall a manufacturer president calling me to see how things are going.
- We've had the system up and running for about a month with few issues (TL380 screen locked up once).
- I've called Tech support nearly every day (with questions not problems)since we received our gear and everyone has been very helpful and never rude or short with me.
- My Rep answers my calls 75% of the time, and returns messages promptly when he does'nt.
-I asked my Office Manager and Receptionist to use the system often throughout the day and report any problems or operational confusion-None yet.
- We are controlling Lutron Homeworks, Aprillare, Ipod/Iport, Polk XM, Panasonic web cams, Escient Fireball, and soon GE Concord (Bad superbus interface module)
- I can't speak for Crestron, but what I set up in an afternoon would be days or weeks with AMX (which we love and still sell). Time is money!

Hosting Services by ipHouse