The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Saturday April 28, 2007 at 15:04
JBJ SYSTEMS
Advanced Member
January 2004
If one was to use their reccomended wiring topology you would be removing keypads and speakers over and over again. It's a good concept but not realistic in the real world. I'd really like to hear from some of the dealers who have had sucess with this product using the netstreams wiring concept.

As far as the amp goes...my point is this system is supposed to be made for "us"...or at least that's the way they sold it to us...so if that's the case...why use a completely non-standard topology...and why have a bunch of product that was never meant to be rack mounted (but may be with various kits etc.) Their amps DO NOT sound good. Straight up. Sorry. That being said...this whole concept of "it will sound better if there is less wire and the amp is closer to the speaker" is BS! Don't drink the Kool Aid.

I'm not crapping on it just to crap on it. I'm meerely sharing my experiences and opinions with you all in the hope that you will not make the same mistake I did. I'm not just going to sit here idle while people are spoon fed BS about a product that does not work as advertized...or at least it didn't when I first used it....when it first was released. And IMO...if it's released...it should work...first time. I'm not keen on being experimented on by companies who don't have their $hit together. But...in the end...I should have known better. Some things are too good to be true. I love the concept...if it were 1/2 the price, sounded good and everything worked right from the wizard...we'd have something.
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic!

Hosting Services by ipHouse