The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Thursday July 19, 2007 at 14:02
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On July 19, 2007 at 13:04, OTAHD said...
That's nice. What's your reason for the f-word so much?

Dude, what's your obsession with f'ing?

Maybe he wants to show us that he's all grown up. Or that he's really serious. I mean, really f'ing serious, ya know wuttum sayin ? ? Really, though, he's being just terribly expressive but hiding the facts that a) that's the only word he knows how to use there, and b) he doesn't know how to spell it.

On July 17, 2007 at 09:01, roddymcg said...
When your benchmark is in the toilet the aroma around
you smells like sh%t.

Roddy, I have to take issue with you here. When your benchmark is in the toilet, you get accustomed to the stink and anything that smells like sh%t just seems normal to you. I think that is more likely his problem.

Either that, or it's a problem we used to run into with people who wanted impressive-sounding speakers: they wouldn't buy the accurate ones we recommended because they were not impressive, but a year later they came back unable to stand the "impressive" sound any more.

Hey, fishnrib: have you changed the adjustments of brightness, contrast (or picture) and color since you took it out of the box? If so, how have you changed them, and why? This is not a trick question except that it will tell a lot about what you see.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse