The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Tuesday July 17, 2007 at 08:52
fishnrib
Long Time Member
July 2007
On July 16, 2007 at 14:27, OTAHD said...
That's nice, apparently you've never seen a decent TV
before. Or a decent remote.

Ok all you Pro's out there prove me wrong. Since Costco will refund your TV purchase in 90 days go buy this VIZIO 1080p LCD VU42LF for $1199 about $400 less than any other 1080p. You don't even have to cut open the box as it has plastic tabs to keep it secure. Everything about this company looks first class from the box design, the manual in large print on expensive paper, the easy to read labeling for the inputs, the manual controls on the side of the TV, it's good looks, great picture in SD and HD with my COX Cable HD Digital box, and good sound system. I may not know about degaussing but I do no that when I first looked at all the channels they all looked bad. But after I unplugged the TV and let it sit for 15 minutes and tryed it again all channels were great and are still great after 2 weeks.

As far as the RCA RCR612 remote it's a great learning/macro remote that I bought about 5 years ago for about $20. The only problem with it as it can only hold about 35 learned commands. I have programmed my TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo, Heater and Fan into it.
Tom

Hosting Services by ipHouse