Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 115 made on Thursday April 10, 2008 at 16:20
radiorhea
May 2002
Sorry guys! I have been the ill one as of late. In fact, Levi is the only one in the family that did not get this round of sickness.

His IVIG treatment was a large dose of white blood cells and anitbodies. The best of the best as far as infection fighters are concerned. Out of his 80K bill (negotiated down from 125K) the IVIG was 24K.

The doctors said that he would probably not catch anything going around for six months to a year!

He continues to improve and get back to the way things were. He still is dealing with some mental issues from the infection that were expected. And his toes finally peeled......gross! It was one of the symtoms, but he never got it until now.

Kawasaki is a strange disease.........................

One of the positive(+-) things that happened since.....one of his friends was trying to get a rope up in a tree for a tire swing and he fell..................breaking both ankles severly......laid up in Texas Childerns Hospital for a week...........Levi put out an email to all of the familes in our church and let them know how to send a postcard to his friend. Texas Childrens has a postcard system that will allow you to go online.......type a message to the kid that is in the hospital......they print them...........then they have volunteers go around a distribute the cards to the kids. So his friend gets about ten cards a day...............

The kid has a servants heart!

Thanks again for all of the support from everyone!

I have not left RC for IP........I visit both.......still a newbie at IP.....RC is still my home page.
Drinking upstream from the herd since 1960

Hosting Services by ipHouse