The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Monday January 14, 2008 at 16:39
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
First, Toshiba Tech Support have been utterly unhelpful. I quote "As already stated the IR codes are not available to give out, with no exceptions. ".

I have worked way too much with Toshiba TVs in the past. I don't think the tech is at issue nor the policy on giving codes out. The truth of the matter is that except for some very specific models where they tried adding some extra discreete codes for the most part the TVs are not built that way.

You discovered the only work around (and even then there where models with dual tuners where it did not work), the issue that you are having is that no matter how fast you press the buttons the remote in a macro is sending them much much faster and so you are not comparing the same thing. I never played with a Nevo, but try adding delays between the codes ( for example TV 0 , delay, TV input, delay....) or shuffeling the codes ( for example if you need to turn on your disk player on and your receiver to input X in the macro you can try TV 0, player on, tv input, receiver to X, TV input....)

Hosting Services by ipHouse