The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Saturday May 17, 2008 at 10:56
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On May 17, 2008 at 08:47, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
Nothing to laugh about Stan.

Aw, cmon... 2nd Rick pretty much all but abandoned this site and moved "over there".

Those times when you posted some nasty things about Alan
and 2nd Rick, you should, or could, have been banned/suspended.

I was young and foolish. I also had been attacked pretty nastily FIRST by those two. I was just standing my ground, and I did apologize.

Would that have been funny?

If I got suspended? Mmmmm I'm sure a few of you would think so. And no, that would mean I might have to direct the time I spend online here at something like, marketing my business, vacuuming my apartment or flossing or learning French or something like that.

It's just that 2nd was always so righteous around here, that I am laughing more at the irony of his getting suspended, and the fact that he apparently went over the line with Daniel who is a pretty mellow and fair moderator.

I'm sure he'll be back sooner or later when the dust settles.

I've tried to be on better behavior the last 6 to 8 months or so, and especially after realizing it generally works better to be nice than a jerk, but if someone is abusive or attacks another member, and constantly insults or puts that member down publicly - I think we all have enough free-will to at least stand up for ourselves as long as we don't go overboard like, what happened with "Ddarche".

I wrote to 2nd and Alan, after trying to look at matters from their sides of the fence... One of them responded back in a positive (forgiving) manner the other didn't, but hey that's life. Can't please everybody all the time.

You know what Bette Midler used to say: "If they can't take a joke - "f"-em".
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse