The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 61 made on Saturday August 23, 2008 at 22:08
follow who03
Long Time Member
April 2003
I hope there really is nothing to worry about because I love the digital delivery method and would love to see more competition out there. Competition leads to innovation and lower prices. Two things I am a big fan of.

BUT..... Somebody really tea-bagged the pooch on this one. Even if the 17 out of 100 best case estimates are true, if you are a startup company you DO NOT lay off nearly 1/5th of your entire staff without some sort of major P.R. announcement on all relevant outlets that everything is OK. They fact that they let this happen and allowed all this speculation to even start is insane. If your dealers and perspective dealers start to lose faith, you are hosed. Especially when the major internet providers are starting to get serious with this bandwidth cap garbage. The first any of us should have heard of this is in the official announcement from VUDU's own people that also let us know everything is OK.

If Julie had not been as dilligent as she is, we could have had pages and pages of "VUDU Is Dead!" on one of the more popular industry sites out there. Not very bright at all.

Last edited by follow who03 on August 23, 2008 22:15.
"We are only immortal for a limited time." -Neal Peart

Hosting Services by ipHouse