The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 822 made on Friday December 14, 2007 at 20:08
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
Last week i worked on a small theatre that will be finished shortly. The picture, sound and room treatments are all done. Unfortunately my timing for taking pics was not too good. Forgot to take early shots of the side walls before fabric panels went on to show bass traps and acoustic panels and mounted surround speakers. Didn't take pics of installed screen and rack as there was not enough light for my phone camera by the time i had finished. The rear wall still needs it's printed curtain in front of the back surrounds and the joinery containing the Main speakers still needs fabric coverings.

So....here's a list of gear and the pics i do have of the partly finished room. I will post pics of the finished room when i get some.

Triad Bronze 7.2 speaker system (subs center of front and rear walls, amps back at rack)
Cary processor
Cary Amp
Audessy EQ (stand alone)
Homecast STB
Foxtel IQ
Blueray player on it's way (standard DVD at the moment)
JVC HD1 projector
Screen research screen (PITA to build)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not sure why the edges in these panels are jagged looking, they are actually very straight and clean

Simon.

Last edited by simoneales on December 14, 2007 20:17.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse