Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 813 made on Sunday December 9, 2007 at 18:48
SB Smarthomes
July 2007
Friday I finished up part of a job that I posted about back in August. It's an LCD that I took apart to extend the headphone jack allowing the customer to plug in headphones and mute the internal speakers while relaxing in his recliner:
[Link: remotecentral.com]

Well, the recliner turned into an adjustable bed, and then the adjustable bed was ugly so they had a custom bed frame built. It's located in a study and kind of cool... the TV is recessed into one wall and the adjustable bed is against the far wall. There's also a stationary memory foam mattress to match the bed that fills in the space between the foot of the bed and the wall that the TV is on.

One of the drawers in the bottom is really a false front that hinges down to allow access to the DVR & DVD which are located on shelves.

The bed is 12ft end-to-end and the customers grand kids have nick named it "The Shrek Bed" because of how large it is! The headphone jack is recessed into the bed frame behind the pillows and the adjustable bed allows you to raise/lower your head and/or feet and has a massage function all controlled by remote.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
www.sbsmarthomes.com
Santa Barbara Smarthomes

Hosting Services by ipHouse