Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 69 made on Sunday November 9, 2003 at 23:20
Wesley Mullings
Long Time Member
February 2003
DavidatAVX:
I've already mentioned who I've talked to and who I intend to talk to, so I think you're trying to preach to the choir. I'm glad to see another 'dog here, but let me challenge you: when you served, was it just a job or a lifestyle for you? If I called you a squid or a flyboy, how would you feel knowing the sacrifice you made? This is not to say you are or ever were a SB (you know what that is) or a slacker, but paper or not, there are measures in place to prove personal ability, and I've proven mine.

I am based in the NY-NJ-CT-PA area. I have seen many designs and installations-some good and some bad. I have been a part of these in some form or another. I have always tried to represent the technology and the industry as it was designed to be. My largest system to-date was in the 1M range for a design in PA that should finish in a year.

And are you referring to the same ISF that tests professional for calibrating video equipment? I didn't understand your post. I will contact you offline!

rhm9:
The NEC doesn't have much information on low voltage wiring, I have spoken to them myself to get some before I started with this wiring standard.

Gentlemen,
I am growing tired of this nay-saying. Please, simply respond in YES or NO from here on.
What remains consistent for every single project? The home! www.digilifellc.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse