Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday January 5, 2000 at 09:51
SteveC
Historic Forum Post
Yes, the record button also records with this VCR. I have not had any success with any key calling up the 9450's menu. I also tried putting the 9450 on the regular VCR device key where my older VCR was but the results were the same.
I do not know any codes for this VCR other than the ones listed in the instructions. I checked the All in One web site a few days ago, but did not see any additional codes. Are advanced codes different from the listed codes or are they just additional codes you can try? If different, how do you use them?
At this point, I would likely accept just being able to disable the menu button (just for this device) as I can call up the menu from my VCR itself, since all the other VCR programing buttons on the 7200 work as they do on the VCR's orginal remote. At least that wold prevent me from accidently starting recording (the menu button works with all my other devices) although I may get used to this problem in time and afer all this discussion. Otherwise, the 7200 is more compatable with my equipment than the 7800 was especially with the RCA DVD player where very few of the 7800's butons worked correctly. My other option is to buy another 7800, reprogram all the problem keys (but I understand it has limited memory), and put the 7200 back in a drawer.

Hosting Services by ipHouse