The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday November 3, 2001 at 01:43
Cico Buff
Founding Member
October 2001
Tsk. Tsk. For shame, Robbie. For shame. First you feel the fanatic compulsion to post responses to EVERYTHING, whether or not you have an intelligent, reasoned answer to give, and now you display your utter lack of humour, wit, taste and good grace by resorting to cheap, vulgar, profane, personal attacks. I guess that's about your speed, but I must say, in all my years of reading this group, you're the first person I've ever seen to bring the forum to this degrading level. What's next for you Robbie? Kicking small children and running away? I thought you said you weren't going to respond to my messages any longer? Doesn't your word MEAN anything where you come from? Well that's it, Mr. Robbie. I know how to deal with people of your ill-mannered persuasion. You've lost all communication privileges, where I'm concerned, and you are NO LONGER invited to respond to my posts, or the threads resulting from my posts. (Not that you've ever had anything say that wasn't obvious, irrelevant, redundant, or even funny, but I digress...). I'm sorry it has to be this way from now on, but someone here has to put their foot down before someone else (you) gets hurt. Now run along and go play with your clicker box, and let this be the last I hear of you already...

Power OFF.

Hosting Services by ipHouse