Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Friday October 4, 2002 at 17:52
jamesgammel
Founding Member
March 2002
Bent,
John's right. Anyone with JP-1 can make a device upgrade and upload to their remote. You don't even have to "name" it TV_0637. All the 128.4 efc's are listed in that first post at the beginning of this thread. The 128.9 efcs are also. You could use KM's device combiner and make a new code combining TV_0250, and the 128.4 and 128.9 efc's.
I'm not sure yet if there really is a TV_0637 put out by ueic or it was just what a JP-1er called his version of 128.4. With JP-1 it's a moot point.
You apparantly have a troublesome Panny TV. If you'd like to take part in the beta test mentioned here, you'd be most welcome. I just got an email typing this reply from my source and I may have the beta version now, I have to check my email and see. You can email me if you'd like to participate.
BTW, we already knew the 0637 wasn't native to the remotes listed. Personally, I don't think it's in any. The UEIC upgrade we are discussing here would be available to be uploaded by ueic by whatever means your remote requires. Send-ins and modem upgrades obviously won't be available till after the beta testing concludes.
Jim

Hosting Services by ipHouse