Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 14, 2003 at 06:16
bodajmac
Lurking Member
January 2003
hi all,

just got my kamelon yesterday and although have got most of the basics working well there's still some tweaking to be done. i have a denon cd player with integrated amp/tuner, the UD-M3. the 0003 cd player code allows me to control the transport functions, but not the volume. i programmed the amp button using the 1104 code, which works the whole device but leaves me with surround sound keys which i'm not going to use. i managed to punch-through so cd volume keys would operate the amp volume, but this then meant that i was unable to also have my satellite and video functions operate tv audio, which is what i want. is there any way of having two separate punch-throughs operational at the same time? (i.e. sat and video operate tv volume at the same time as cd operates aud volume?) if not, does anyone have a denon combo code which might allow my cd function to operate the volume controls without using punch-through? the original integrated cd/amp/tuner remote is an RC-846. any help much appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse