Loyal Member
August 2001
On 10/16/04 17:49 ET, pazzah said...
Rob, did you notice within the IR.exe dump I sent
you that there are a few codes that IR couldn't
crack.

The files you sent work great, BTW, and I posted
them on yahoo.

I only looked at the fresh dump with the upgrades, I didn't look at your keymoves or anything else. The BenQ was easy as it was exactly the same as the current BenQ file at Yahoo. For the Sony, I copied all the relevant codes from Rob H's Sony website (at [Link: hifi-remote.com] ) over to KM and observed what hex codes were generated. I then compared these hex codes with the ones in the downloaded upgrades to see which functions were assigned to each button.

You'll notice in the DVD file I created, I included a function called "Guide?", this was part of the downloaded upgrade but didn't match any code from Rob's website. You'll also notice that there are a bunch of functions in the Audio upgrade where I just posted the OBC number. These were assigned to numeric buttons in the downloaded upgrade and again, they don't match any codes from Rob's site. Do any of these functions really do anything? If so, what? I'd like to pass the info onto Rob so he can include it. Also, are there any buttons on your original Sony remote that aren't included? If so, could you learn them and post the device code and OBC code for each of them please, so we can include these also. Hopefully, it will be obvious how to include these in the files I sent you.
Rob.
[Link: hifi-remote.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse