The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday November 5, 2004 at 10:44
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
I couldn't find any info on IR signals for Craig TVs other than at the OFA code search page. That said it was TV/0180.

Maybe Rob knows some better source of information, for which the model of the TV would indicate some other choice.

My first guess from the above description is that TV/0180 is correct and you tested it incorrectly.

The model of your remote would let us determine whether TV/0180 is present (most models have it. Some don't), and might let us give you some hints on being sure you're testing TV/0180 correctly.

If TV/0180 is really wrong, I can't think of a good choice other than calling OFA customer support.

The only other information I could find quickly on TV/0180 is that it is used by a Scott TV, model HTS2700. Since it's such a rare code set, there is probably some close relationship between Scott and Craig brands. If you did some web search to check that relationship, you might turn up data indicating what other brand/model a Craig TV might match now (again assuming TV/0180 is not correct for your model).

This message was edited by johnsfine on 11/05/04 10:50 ET.

Hosting Services by ipHouse