The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Sunday March 6, 2005 at 15:40
stumacdo
Lurking Member
March 2005
Great news. With loads of thanks to the kind posters on this thread, I was indeed able to program 90% of the functionality for my Harman/Kardon AV130 Receiver to indeed work with the CD0173. For future reference for anyone referencing this thread, the only keys that gave me some difficulty were the AM/FM designation codes. When I use the appropriate codes, it always seems to default me into AM and I have to hit the button 5 times to get to FM. No biggie as I ended up using Infrared learning to help out there. Thanks again to the posters who assisted me - your assistance was utterly invaluable and I couldn't have figured this out without your help.

Now, down to one last component. Still not able to get my Harman/Kardon DVD Player to work without using Infrared learning. Unfortunately, due to the limited amount of memory on the RS 8-in-1, it's sucking up most of memory to infrared learn all the commands for the DVD player. Would anyone have any idea for a matching code that I could possibly use for this HK DVD Player ? It's model # is DVD 22. Thanks in advance !!

Hosting Services by ipHouse