Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday July 7, 2006 at 17:09
Dutch Uncle
Long Time Member
July 2006
ARGGHHH!!!

(1, 2, 3, come on Dutch Uncle, try to calm down at bit)

Sorry folks!

Dear Bill,

Not sure if I understand you correctly:

"Regarding Device 3-Sky HD. This expects to start in AV5 but the TV is in AV2. Once again it will not start"

???

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that having select the RIGHT or WRONG AV input on your SONY TV will Power On or Power OFF your Thomson Sky box by miracle, does it?

If I'm not mistaken, the only difference is that if the Thomson is Powered On an your SONY TV is on AV5, you can watch Sky TV and if you have select another input or channel than AV5 on your TV, you can't see Sky TV, correct?

In that case, please note that "can't see Sky because my TV is not on the right input" not the same as "my Thomson box won't Power on", the solution is also different, instead of "Power On the Thomson" the solution is "Select AV5 on my Sony TV".

OK, let's try selecting inputs on your Sony TV:

On the original TV remote, Sony RM-ED001, under the "Analog" key and above digit key "3", you have a key with two symbols: "Input Select" and "Text Hold" key, haven't you?

And if you press this key several times, you toggle between AV1, AV2,.., AV6 (AV2 gives you Freeview, AV5 gives you Sky TV). Am I correct?

And if you setup on your Kameleon TV code 1651 and then press the AV/input key (it's in TV mode the key under digit key "9"), it will allow you toggle between the AV inputs, doesn't it?

Hosting Services by ipHouse