Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday July 7, 2006 at 15:49
billbirchall
Lurking Member
July 2006
Dutch Uncle/Johnsfine/cherylee
The latest is that I can switch the TV on/off, switch channels and incr/reduce volume. So Device1 being the TV seems OK.

Device 2, being the Home Cinema is puzzling.I cannot switch on this device although I have set up DVD and Amp/Tuner and can now with your advice change functions, but only after switching on using the old Denon remote!! When testing the device, I can switch off using Amp/Tuner but I cannot switch it on again.

Device 3 is the same as for Home Cinema, in that it has good functionality when on but can only switch on with old remote. Kameleon will not switch to SkyHD.

I think that the problem with Device 2 the Home Cinema is that because it is optically connected to the Sky HD box and it's sound is driven through Video 2 Function, the Home cinema automatically starts in Video 2 NOT Amp/Tuner or DVD. It therefore will not start! Somehow I need to get Video 2 programmed to start on Kameleon.

Regarding Device 3-Sky HD. This expects to start in AV5 but the TV is in AV2. Once again it will not start

The Sony TV I have has AV's 1-6 and 2 is used for Freeview and 5 for Sky HD.

Summarising-
1)I need to be able to start the Home Cinema in Video 2 functionality.

2)I need to be able to move from TV AV2 to Sky HD AV5 so that the Sky HD functionality, (which is programmed in, successfully) can work.

If either of you can solve this I will be forever grateful!!

Regards

Bill

Hosting Services by ipHouse