Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday July 7, 2006 at 14:20
billbirchall
Lurking Member
July 2006
cherylee/Dutch Uncle/Johnsfine
Sorry Guys, I rushed this off without realise you had fed back!! I told you I was a Newbie! I will get back to you when I have digested you vey helpful info.

I seem to have made a little progress by using SEARCH. I can now switch on the TV and switch it off! I also seem to have most of the functionality of the SkyHD remote but only when I am in it. i.e I cannot move seamlessly from TV to Sky (presumably because of the need to move from AV2 to AV5. The Home Cinema is still a mess. I can use DVD when the Home Cinema is on, but cannot switch it on using Kameleon!! Once again this is probably due to the fact that I have the Home Cinema, 'optically' connected to Sky, in order to obtain the high quality sounds from HD. However that means switching on the Home Cinema using Video 2, which requires a function key which I do not have on Kameleon. In fact, could I set up the device for Video 2 ? Do I try to set it up under video, even though I do not have one? Once again cherylee, over to you if you have set up your Home Cinema.
Sorry I am bombarding you with this but I badly need assistance.

Regards

Bill Birchall

Last edited by billbirchall on July 7, 2006 14:26.

Hosting Services by ipHouse