Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday July 7, 2006 at 12:30
billbirchall
Lurking Member
July 2006
cherylee/Dutch Uncle
Thanks very much for your response. Yes, Dutch Uncle I do have the DSI-8215. I am unfortunately not having much luck setting up my 8206. I have set up the codes as suggested but apart from 'off' and occasionally 'on' and moving channels within TV (which I rarely use as I am on Sky) nothing seems to respond, as it should.

I believe that I do have a messy set up and maybe Kameleon cannot deal with it.
Firstly the function button of the Home Cinema remote does not seem to be available, under DVD/Tuner Amp codes. As the sound for SkyHD comes through the Video2 function, I cannot access this, which is pretty fundamental.
Another problem is that TV(including built in Freeview) is on AV2 but SkyHD is on AV5. I need to be able to move between AV's but cannot seem to do so. Also the guide button does not seem to respond, which means that I cannot select a program for viewing/recording/playback.
I know that I am a Newbie, but there must be many more like me. I also was not impressed when contacting OneForAll for help, to receive an auto reply saying give them a FEW DAYS to reply!!
If you can offer any help I would be extremely grateful, as at the moment, I am pulling large chunks of hair out of my scalp!! cherylee, you say that you have set up your Home Cinema, can you please tell me how?

Regards to you both

Bill Birchall

Hosting Services by ipHouse