The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday August 24, 2008 at 07:34
Wes
Long Time Member
April 2003
I just bought the new 15-100, does anyone have any idea as to the learning capabilities? The 15-1994 I think was limited to 26 learns, I'm hoping this new remote is much better! So far I like it and has programmed and learned all I needed with the exception of the Left arrow key for our off brand DVD remote. I tried to learn it on another key then move it with Key Mover but just like the older remotes it will not move learned keys. It seems also the Macro's run slower which gives more time to turn on and switch those slow acting TV's out there!

So far I think I have found a new favorite remote to program. I have set up many other Radio Shack, AFO and the Sony's 600 for a bunch of friends and what not but now I think this new Radio Shack beats them all!

Things I like about the 15-100 are the Back lit buttons, learning, macros (would have like to see 4 M buttons but can live with 3) DVR buttons, 8 devices, look, feel and button placement is much like the 15-1994 that I still have and have always loved.

Good job Radio Shack, it's nice to see they are back making good remotes!

Hosting Services by ipHouse