The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday September 19, 2001 at 16:23
Cyber Vixen
Founding Member
July 2001
LOL I hope youre kidding. I took 3 years of Kung Fu and have had a few years of various other types of martial atrs as well. (I'm very good with the machete) ;)

Firearms?? I actually am going shooting today after I get off of work. I am really good with a gun. When I go to the desert my dad and I always go off into some corner and shoot the hell outta anything we see (except animals of corse). ;)

I just bought a new BB gun (okay a little weak compared to my handgun but leagal! lol) - its a clot 25 and it has a silencer and clip and everything....its so cool. I ran into my boy freinds office with a ski mask and shot him a few times then jumped in my BMW for a get away - hehe it was fun! :P

Anyways...
Mason - heh I won't tell your wife you said that. Trust me, I'm not all that great! Andrea seems like she would be a much better gal than me. I cant cook or clean woth shit!! (and I know thats important to you old timers) and I'm only good with toys ... I'm not good in the kid department either. :P Honestly the last time I vacumed I caught the damn bag on fire....I swear it wasnt my fault though! (Stupid fireplace!) ;)

Hosting Services by ipHouse