The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday September 17, 2001 at 17:17
Cyber Vixen
Founding Member
July 2001
Friday: For the second week in a row I get an email from my breeder saying she doesn't think she can mkae the drive down with my kittens (For good reasons completly out of her control). I filp and decide that I am going to get them on Saterday anyways; reguardless of how far I have to drive.

Saterday: Wake up at 3am, throw on some jeans and jump in the car - drive to my boyfriends house, wake him up and bt 4am we are on the road! :)

12pm get my babies. They are so beautiful and soft BUT...time to drive home. Put them back in their carrier and start heading back.

8pm back at home - after a day of 16 hours of driving you'd think I'd hate my kitties... NOT AT ALL!!

Sunday: I decide I want to make them a new toy - I go to Home Depot (the best store in the world if you ask me) and buy lumbar, toggle bolts, a staple gun and 14 L Brackets.

I go all around San Diego county looking for carpet as well. Find a place that gave me stacks of different colored catpet smaples (saved me $80 - thanks Brian!!) ....went and picked up more staples for my staple gun.

I went down to my office and busted out all my tools - a few cuts and TONS of staples later I had made the ultimate kitty toy - stepped shelfs on my walls.

I cut the carpet samples to make a cute quilted pattern, cut the wood (yes, I know how to use a table saw!) to fit my walls - cut little square hols in the wood as well so the kitties could go through the boards and stapled the carpet to the boards and then hung them on my walls.

In total the project took me about 3 hours.... Impressive huh? ;)

I will be taking pictures as soon as I get a chance. - The kitties are keeping me busy.

:)

Hosting Services by ipHouse