The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 61 made on Wednesday June 15, 2005 at 20:37
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
read that whole thread, was it ever long, not extremely informative.

Also just noticed he was talking about Adam (the guy from the underground base) and not the master. If the time war was between the time lords and the Daleks, I was thinking that some mutant monster might have come out of it.

Do you remember what happened to the Dalek at the end of the episode? what if he did not really die? or what if the creature died and someone used him to create a new race of Daleks? Or what if it is a descendant of Rose that did it (i.e. the Dalek used Rose to regenerate but Rose also gigot something from him?)

In ep.2 we find out that humans no longer live on earth and they evolved into different forms on different planets. What if Time lords or Davros and the people on his planet that became Daleks were actual decedents of earthlings.

Also what do you think of that "Bad wolf" stuff? If the Tardis that according to ep.1 bonded with Rose it might have recognized that she was "related" (DNA) to them?
and that will match the TARDIS warning scenario brought forth by some. Or what if someone (The Doctor? Rose? Jack?) has gone back in time and is trying (without being seen) to pass a message?

Or (on the BW stuff) we had the episode where the guy said something like "a single well placed word can influence people" and now a second (did not play here yet, will play on Tuesday) episode that is TV related, what if there a long standing secret organization that wants to pass some message- i.e. brain wash people for I don't know what.

Hosting Services by ipHouse