The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Wednesday June 28, 2006 at 12:06
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
I really dislike the ITV commentators.The match between Spain and France for example.. i think i was watching a different game!
France were really poor in the first half with Spain having the ball for most of that half.
The second half France dug in got a bit dirty but did play better.
Overall even though it was 3-1 to France i think they can count themselves a little lucky.

The Brazil against Ghana was another one .
Brasil were in no real danger of losing that game and the commentators were just bigging up the underdogs.
No African team has scored against Brasil and with the shooting ability of the Ghana team that record was not going to be threatened.
Cafu for me was excellent. and man of the match for me had to go to ..
Ronaldo not for his play in that game but for becoming the highest goal scorer in the tornaments history! Never mind he is over wieght or slow or not tracking back or chasing the ball.
Give him the ball and he scores,sounds simple but many teams do not have such a consitant ,reliable striker.
who did the ITV commentators first suggest should be man of the match the brasilian goal keeper! for obviously watching all the way off target stikes or shots straight at him!

Hosting Services by ipHouse