The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 237 made on Sunday April 29, 2007 at 13:06
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
I think China can probably do anything they want to do. This is becoming more and more apparent today, after witnessing North Koreas missle launchings, Irans nuclear development to name a few...

Trying to enforec strict environmental standards with some countries will be an uphill battle.

:)

I know that sounds ridiculous, and IS ridiculous, but I am wondering if that just might be the way things are going... Will the world turn into a scene from a bad science fiction movie, where we are all stumbling around, poisened, thirsty and out of fuel & water & fighting weach other for basic survival, or can we start making some adjustments now that will help us to have at least a couple hundred livable years on the planet ahead of us?

I don't know, I hope we can fix stuff and make sure the world gets bette. The question is are we willing to make the sacrefice needed. I just thought that your whole point of we should not take care of what we do because someone else mighht make a mess sounded funny. If anything I think we should be pioneers showing the way, instead of we should not go with ythe plan because someone else might not.

Hosting Services by ipHouse