The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Saturday January 17, 2009 at 01:40
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
The Lenovo laptop finally showed up on tuesday. I got a docking station with it so i could easily use it with a 23" monitor & mouse & keyboard.

It has XP installed with 4GB ram and this thing is flying. I got out to a job today and found that my last 2 days of programming were wasted because the file was corrupted. I planned to load the program and take my tome going room to room testing all day. Instead i found myself rushing around like a lunatic with no breaks until 7PM trying to rewrite the program. Luckily i found a working version of the file that wasnt to old so i didnt have to rewrite the whole thing. SystemBuilder is a PITA.

I would have never been able to finish in time using the ACER notebook i bought in march of last year. Everytime Crestron releases a new version of software its time to upgrade your computer :). After about a week the only Vista feature i miss is the renaming thing but i 'solved' it by hiding file extensions (thanks OTAHD). Oh.. and XP's visual appearance is ugly. I remember thinking it looked so cool when it first came out.

Thats all i have to say about that...
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse