The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday January 6, 2009 at 04:40
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
So millions of dollars and man hours and no one can name a single feature they love.

So im waiting on my new laptop.. should be here in a week. I have a project im working on this week. I started on it last friday and the software runs so slow that i was about to quit my job when i finally decided to just go buy a desktop from bestbuy this morning to use this week.

I get it out of the box.. i connect a 23 inch LCD..turn it on.. go thru the motions.. go to crestron.com to download software.. start to install it and i get a bunch of errors.. Looks like my new 64bit vista machine wont work with the software i use. I wasnt smart enough to think about this.. when i went shopping i wanted something with the new i7 intel processor and i didnt pay attention to anything else.

I ended up downloading vmware and installing XP. This computer is so freaking fast that ive been working for 10 hours straight. And i mean really working.. not goofing off at RC. I got more done today then i did friday/sat/sun put together. I think i might actually earn my paycheck this week :-/
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse