The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Saturday January 31, 2009 at 13:22
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
"Paleontologists SUGGEST that it was an intermediate form between fish such as Panderichthys, which lived about 380 million years ago, and early tetrapods" but they don't know for sure. These people are guessing and as Tom stated there is no conclusive evidence.

you do know that any retard can write any BS they want on wiki? you do also know that no one can know if this particular individual had kids or not, but an other individual exactly like him most likely did?

But do you know the real reason I don't care if some retard wrote on wiki that scientists have no uidea what they are talking about? I googled tiktaalik roseae for my previous response because I read about it in Feb. issue of NG a few days ago and it was fresh in my mind, I could not hyperlink to any of the found sites because I have safe search activated (better safe then sorry) and someone flagged them as infected.

If some retards went to all that trouble to make sure people don't know about this because of their belief, what do you think is needed to add BS to a wiki entry? I would rather see what a palaeontologist has to say (who studies this stuff) then some religious nut that decides this interferes with his belief system.

Hosting Services by ipHouse