Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Saturday January 31, 2009 at 01:39
mcn779
February 2003
davidcasemore - your wrong the third step in the scientifice method is to guess - Hypothesis! Tom stated it prove to me or anyone else that anything other than natural selection has happened. Prove the hypothesis of evolution which is the fourth step. A finch on the mainland of South America through natural selection ends up being different on the Galapagos Islands. But prove to me that that finch came from a lower animal. There are no connection that can be proven. The missing link across the board is still missing. There are bird like dinosaurs but there are still huge gaps that can be filled by nothing other than conjecture as to what the next evolutionary step is. The evolutionary tree is filled with these gaps. Up until 10 years ago the evolutionists/paleontologist said that humanoids and Neanderthals DID NOT COEXISTS until the remains of both were found in a cave in Romania - I think - in the same level of debris. Now they are having to re-evaluate their hypothesis. The scientific method can not be applied to evolution because evolution CAN NOT be proven! Evolution being the man came from the primorial stew. Since God can't be proven therefore he doesn't exist I guess we could extrapolate this to evolution! That neither exists. You taut the scienticfic method as the basis of all that is real but if you hold evolutions up to it's rigors it ends being only a THEORY - not proveable or testable - conjecture, an educated guess, hypothesis but not the way it actually happened no one knows!

Hosting Services by ipHouse