Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday January 31, 2009 at 00:32
davidcasemore
January 2003
On January 30, 2009 at 23:40, Tom Ciaramitaro said...
Well, you will be the first to deride it, but you could
spend some time reading. There are real accredited scientists
out there studying creationism. And not just a few.
You can discredit them and all that they stand for.
But there is science going on.

[Link: icr.org]

[Link: creationscience.com]

http://www.answersingenesis.org/

Can they all be dead wrong? Can evolutionists all be
100% right? How about a "blend" of the two, since each
side follows scientific procedures and has repeatable
results, right?

Dude, look - this stuff has all been fully discredited. Furthermore, I'm not interested in arguing with you, I'm not interested in changing your mind, and I'm not interested in "proving" something to you. I just don't care, okay?

Evolutionists aren't 100% right. Science doesn't work that way! Science accepts what it knows at the time as the best explanation for something. The ideas are always open for change if newer, or different evidence comes to light. Religious thinking is dogma, plain and simple.

I will tell you this, though: If you or a family member comes down with a really terrible infection then I hope you are going to a faith healer. Because I will be really pissed if I find out that you'll take advantage of science when it serves your purpose and abandon science when the topic is something you don't understand.

Do all of us a favor and please sit through the entire video clip that's in the link of Post #9 by Mr. Griffiths. It is not condescending, rude, or humorous. It is very informative and should be watched by everyone who lives in the 21st century. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the video clip. Until then, I've got nothing more to say, nor do I have any desire to hear any more.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse