Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Monday February 2, 2009 at 01:22
smokinghot
August 2006
On February 2, 2009 at 00:11, mcn779 said...
Saying
life evolved from nothing especially with out guidance
is like saying a house just suddenly appeared neither
is logical. It also flies in the face of the reality
we see around us and laws of nature but that seems to
be ignored.

But isn't that what you're saying when you side on the religious angle of the arguement...? Evolution is all around us, happening constantly. The evolution of life starting as something simple and becoming complex seems to be universally accepted, even by you. Molecules that start as individuals can be forced to become a single whole by outside influences. This happens every day in labs around the world. Why is it so hard to have these common place concepts applied to the beginning of life? A qasi dead planet with various building blocks is affected by outside influence. Causing a chain reaction and forming life as we know it.

Science can explain practically everything that happens in this world. That has nothing to do with faith, it's factual. Religion explains nothing, and when religion is posed with a question as such. The answer is always..."you just have to believe, and/or have faith".

Maybe just maybe, if religion could start proving something...anything, to me. Without the need to interpret, or fills in blanks. Then I could maybe take a sip of koolaide, but as it is. The score is completely lop sided onto the science camp.

You'd have a better chance of trying to convince me that an alien needed a pit stop on his way to the intergalatic Ihop, and his space crap started the whole thing.
....Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting Services by ipHouse