The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Sunday March 30, 2008 at 23:30
Helevitia
Founding Member
July 2001
On March 30, 2008 at 14:49, smokinghot said...
Oh... so how do you propose to have one button perform
two different macros that are supposed to be doing the
same thing? Sounds like an issue to me.

For the record. The only reason I've even posted in this
thread is to inform you and any others that may read this,
that the IR2BT is not a bullet proof solution. It has
issues, however minor some may think they are. As long
as you're aware, so be it. I was not trying to discourage
you or push some other product.

Best of Luck. It seems like a nice piece.

Hi smokinghot, I find it to be the ONLY solution available right now. All of the rest are half solutions or not available.

I've read the review that Daniel put out, even emailed the gentlemen for updates. I have not received any emails for that solution. And in all honesty, that other solution where you mod the PS3 remote isn't really for me, but if that was the only thing out that supported all 51 commands, then that is what I would have bought. As it stands right now, there is still NO solution as the other one has been sold out for a while and you can't pre-order. So, I have to wait while more come back in stock or other solutions show up.

And about the second macro, I am just talking about creating a new "off" button or whatever you want to call it, and putting that button on my Harmony One's touch screen. The more I think about it, I don't really need a macros I will just hold down the "toggle on/off" button, then manually, select the "turn off system" or "turn off game" just like I do now with the PS3 controller.

Hosting Services by ipHouse