The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday January 12, 2002 at 21:17
willywaxer
Founding Member
January 2002
Thanks! I checked into that program. It looks like it may work, but I need to integrate it with a dat abase program. I already have all my CD's in a Filemaker db. It's nice because I have jpg's of some of the covers along with all the data. It would be really slick to have mini icons on a list with the CD names, select the CD cover, name, or number, and push a macro that plays it (with the option of seeing the track details). I would also like to be able to export the titles to the CD players since the keyboard entry Sony uses is a pain. I noticed some folks on the Pronto board were working up a program for such purpose, but surely a PDA has the edge in the database area. The remote stuff is trivial, and Omniremote should suffice for getting stuff out.
Surely there has to be an archive CD or website somewhere with a huge downloadable database of artists, albums, and tracks so one could select the albums in their collection rather than hand-entering them all (Some of the jpg's I used were lifted from a certain CD vendor). Anybody know?

Hosting Services by ipHouse