The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday April 10, 2003 at 11:07
arnie
Founding Member
November 2001
Got my EDV IR CF extender yesterday for my Dell Axiom. Plugged it into the built-in CF slot and ran my CCF. Everything works perfectly. I have installed the patch that enables the center function of the navigation button and I use the navigation button for similar functions as required by each remote, mostly for setup and adjustments.
I had an Ipaq 3850 before with a CF sleeve and IR extender, but I actually like the Axiom better. The shape of it resembles my Pronto TS1000 only a little smaller and thinner.
The price of the Axiom is very reasonable for a color remote especially compared to the Pronto Pro. I paid $265 for the 400mhz Axiom and $25 for the IR extender and that sure beats $500-600 for a Pronto Pro and of course one gets the extra memory over the Pronto Pro. I have 2 CCF's loaded into my Axiom that I can switch between, one for downstairs and one for upstairs, plus all the other programs and games.
I am very satisfied with the Axiom, the IR extender and TV Remote Controller 5.4 (if they could only fix the button press issue)!

Hosting Services by ipHouse