Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 158 made on Tuesday August 31, 2004 at 12:10
Don Stratton
Long Time Member
December 2002
Hi all,

Thanks to a catastrophic hard drive crash I have lost all E-mail from mid-February until now. This comes at a poor time, as I was just about to ask some of my regulars to beta test the new version prior to official release.

To those of you whom I recently sent the RC5 test version (not fully functional), PLEASE send me another E-mail so I can keep in touch!

To those of you who wish to be considered for inclusion in the Total Remote beta testing program, please send an E-mail to trbeta_at_griffintechnology_dotcom. Preferential consideration will be given to those with relavent experience that would aid and contribute to the beta testing program.

PLEASE NOTE: beta testing software IS NOT FUN, and it IS NOT COOL. If you are looking to get a free copy of Total Remote before anyone else, forget it. Chances are the betas will have some bugs in them that hamper full usage... that why they are "betas" and not "releases". The only reason in the WORLD to be a beta tester is because you are dedicated to the software and would like to insure it is as good as can be. Beta testers who send back two-word replies like "works fine" will be dropped from the program. Beta testers who send detailed E-mails with repeatable test procedures and helpful input will be elevated to near-deity in my eye.

Please also note that the beta program is open ONLY to Total Remote customers with a valid registration code.

--Don, Oligarch Of The Optics, Master Of The Macros, Rector Of The (Total) Remote

Hosting Services by ipHouse