The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday January 17, 2006 at 11:02
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
Mr. Twister, Hey - I accidentally ordered the Novii Blaster, under the impression it did macros... It doesn't (the Deluxe version does)... but- I've got to say it is incredible!!! It's equivelant to many of the $700 on up remotes out there, and an idiot like me had no problem setting it up... I have been hasseling with getting the deluxe upgrade out of Novii so that I have Macro functions...
It's funny, ya know... Every installer Pal I try to tell about how totally cool this is, tend to blow it off as a "TOY"... I wish more guys would be open minded about it, and try it out... Could seriously shake up the remote control market in a BIG WAY!!!
I thought when I ordered it for my Palm 72, that it was going to be a total joke... But after firing it up... my jaw hit the floor... It was like S***, why isn't this being used or talked about very much... I always thought guys who used Palms for Universals were talking out of their A**'s & basically considered those guys a big herd of nerds... But hey! It works really well - Full color, the full meal deal.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse