The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday July 28, 2000 at 01:03
Melissa
Historic Forum Post
HI all,
I just wanted to get on here and say something, after getting a couple of rude " don't pick on me in public" emails from someone ( Waynic1138) I would like to say that I am NOT SRV and if you would take a D*mn closer look you would see that. See, just because my screen name is STEVIERV, that doesn't make it magically become SRV or whatever this other persons name is. After WAYNIC1138's LAST whiny letter to me, I had to check out this website, and after quite some time on here, I am assuming that WAYNE is WAYNIC ( clever huh)
and he is upset with this SRV person, ok fine, I don't care at all. But, at LEAST know who you are B*tching to. I have NO CLUE what this is about, how WAYNE could confuse me with SRV, but I am p*ssed just the same. I got a rather smart *ss email from him giving me h*ll for supposedly cutting him down for his post. Well, I can understand his feelings about that and I would probably do the same if it was me BUT he didn't take the time to email the right person! OK WAYNE LAST TIME, I am STEVIERV, NOT SRV. GOt it? get off my back. and learn how to read screen names.

Hosting Services by ipHouse