Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday July 11, 2007 at 02:49
fluid-druid
June 2005
On July 10, 2007 at 22:30, drewski300 said...
It's just too bad you can't key label per page or even
multi label the keys. I want to have a source/home page
and from that the input pages would have functions. You
can just change the backlit color to indicate what source
your on.

I agree.
However, you could have them custom stenciled... or .... you could use 2 RK1-8s in a master/slave config.

1 RK1 could be for activity selection.
the other could be for source control.

The selected activity could be lit differently, to indicate what you are listening to.

I've got a project coming up where the home owner doesnt' want alot of "wall acne" and we dont' do Crestron. RTI is our only control option for doing lighting.

I'm thinking of using a RK1-8 for music, and an RK1-2 or 1-4 (depending on the room) for lighting.

These rooms won't need complicated lighting control, or be tied into whole home lighting necessarily. But I've never used the RTI product for control of Lutron (etc) before.

I meet with the builder, client and sparky tomorrow. I think electrician likes to use Radio Ra, or Graphic Eye. I have control GE before (using IR mind you).. but have yet to do anything with Ra. Assuming the Elect supplies the RS232 module, should I have any problems getting an RK1-2 to do basic On/Off lighting control?
...couple a thumb tacks and a stick of double sided tape should hold this baby up...

Hosting Services by ipHouse