The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Saturday August 4, 2007 at 23:55
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
By the way, I sure wanted INFO on my T2+ and on any other remote I get, and use the touchscreen for it to be sure every client has it. So, to address the thread, NO, they aren't the only ones who want it. Anyone who knows it exists wants it.

On July 28, 2007 at 19:29, Oz AVI said...
Same here, with the addition of a 'press and hold' for
the menu...

On July 31, 2007 at 09:59, brucelee said...
Yes they do. Create a macro on the button and use the
"Button Test" step. Note that this only works for buttons
in Standalone mode.

I see Button Pause. Is this what you mean?

How could I put two commands or macros on one button, one being touch, and one touch and hold? I ask this because this is often what touch and hold means: it's one of two types of pushes to call up a button action. It's still very helpful if it just means that the button has to be held for a period of time before it will act; this avoids accidental button pushes.

I see that Button Pause keeps the actions after it from happening until you let go of the button. That doesn't keep people from accidentally triggering anything.

OZAVI's post sounded like he had a menu command PLUS a menu touch and hold command. Did I get that wrong?

I haven't done any RTI for a while. I'm using TheaterTouch v4.1.0.1019
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse