The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday December 27, 2007 at 15:26
imt
Long Time Member
June 2007
Well we decided to try the T4 and see for ourselves what happens. Worst case is the dreaded restocking charge.

Well is seems to work pretty good.

In regard to the Netstreams side. It does take like 12-15 seconds to initially load. But once it is loaded it is as quick as using a touchlynx. I had no isses all around the home. They do have a repeater and all seems fine. While you can view the camera's inside of the nestream system, I wanted to check out the video using the Panasonic Camera Object. This gives you the full motion video. This works great as well, once I figured out some things.

1) You cannot make the camera object any larger. If you do the image will not appear or will be all distorted. You also cannot shringk the 640x480 image size that is created by default. If you do you will get a error on the T4 when you go to view it. I also made up my screen before I every used this feature and thought I could created a multi-camera view. I put 4 320x240 images on one screen but only one appeared so I guess thats out of the question. Otherwise works well. Will go back to the customer house today with the finished product.

I know others have had issues with the Netstreams and slowness, is it just the load up time or are there other slow issues as well. I am wondering if it also has to do with the amount of memory one is using on the remote itself. In my case there is only 7 pages and there isn't any remote processors or remote control features.

1) Home page
2) Netstream Web View
3) Camera1
4) camera2
5) Camera3
6) Camera4
7) Clean Screen

Hosting Services by ipHouse