The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 169 made on Tuesday December 10, 2002 at 18:15
GregoriusM
RC Consultant
December 1999
Johnla: You'll notice I left out the MX-1000 in my post. HTM got themselves into a bind that they are actually working on getting themselves out of. It may not be exactly on your timetable though.

And it is a fact, if you've been on this forum for very long, that HTM is highly regarded for their customer service, even on the MX-1000.

The gripe people have with the MX-1000 is the programming software and I cannot defend HTM on that. It is not what was promised.

The MX-1000 hardware, and the support of that hardware by HTM has been exemplary. IN fact, ALL of HTM's hardware is great, with the exception of some details like the thumbpad issue, which, if you notice from another recent post in one of the threads in this forum, has been addressed.

The person had sent back two GS2 MX-500's do to the wobbly thumbpad, and decided he would try one more time, and got a very good thumbpad this time that works reliably and with no wobble. A bit stiff, but I'll bet that will lighten up in time.

Just do a search in this forum and you'll see that the kudos for HTM's service far outway the negatives, and it is also a fact that you'll see negative reports 10 times as much as you'll see reports from a satisfied customer.

As for the rest, we'll have to agree to disagree on the points we disagree on. I do however agree with the points that I agree with you on. ;-)

... Greg :-)
When ignorance is bliss, ‘tis folly to be wise.

Hosting Services by ipHouse