Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Sunday May 29, 2005 at 09:40
dinom
February 2004
Scott, the "input" select command for the HS10 doesn't seem to work from the built in data base. Does it work for you?

I also need the discrete command for "component". As far as the "input" and "component" commands, I was able to import them from a Pronto ccf file using the Universal Browser, but they are not 100% reliable. It's as if they don't repeat enough times to work 100% of the time. But, since the "repeat" function of the MX-3000 doesn't work for "learned" (or imported Pronto) commands, I can't make it work any better. Sometimes the projector just ignores the commands. The built ins for the HS10 work much better as I can increase the repeats to 5, for example, and that seems to make them more reliable.

Could you try learning any HS10 commands into your MX-3000? I would like to determine if I'm not the only one seeing this with this particular remote.

Also, do you have reliable IR commands for "input", "component" and "DVI" (which is just a macro of "component", then next "input").

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
Dino

Hosting Services by ipHouse