Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Saturday April 1, 2006 at 23:53
Ericjb
February 2004
I have to agree, Eric is very passionate about the URC product and he will do all he can to get a situation handled and keep the sellers and installers of their product happy. He has helped many of us over the phone while on site sometimes rather late.

I understand having a case of bad tech support, (i think it's happened to us all at one time or another) but I try not to let one person ruin my feelings about a whole company.

I recently had a problem with a media server and after 3 calls to tech support I figured it out myself. Being the helpful type I kindly called them back and told them where the bug was so their software engineers could fix it (but that's a topic for a new thread). I still like the product and company although I think their tech support could be a little better at times, they did try to help me.

Back to the topic, we do use URC with much success, there hasn't been a system yet we couldn't make work without much trouble, and they are at a great price point.

Vincent:

P.S about my previous post. Did you actually change the backlight color on a 900? I just can't see it being possible
There are 10 types of people in this world,
There are those who understand binary,
and those who don't!

Hosting Services by ipHouse