The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Sunday December 30, 2007 at 15:08
mccoady
Founding Member
July 2001
Still haven't made it out to my moms but I had my nephew run up to her house and try some things for me, I had him try the original Mit descrete code procedure and then James way and neither worked. He said he couldn't see the Power light flashing twice after the first 0 and after the last 0 to confirm a successful code entry. Funny thing is I thought for sure when I tried the Mit codes the other day I did get the Power light flashing to confirm a successful entry even though the descrete codes didn't work, I guess I was wrong.

I am so surprised the Mit descrete codes don't work with this 2006 tv when everyone else says it works for them, if I'm doing something wrong I sure don't know what.

Since I can't get the Mit codes to work what can I use as a work around for a Macro since to go through the inputs since you must push the input button and then use the right side of the thumbpad to cycle through (across in this case) and then the left side of the thumbpad to cycle back through (across) them.

What do I use as an anchor for a Macro with a situation like this?

Hosting Services by ipHouse